What is it? - A Summer Instructional & Training Program for Competitive & Recreational Fencers
- Each evening will be broken up into two parts:
- 6pm-7:30pm - Group Activity:
Group footwork and stretches
A brief seminar, covering topics such as fencing psychology, general fencing info/rules, agility training, tactics, etc. This will be an open forum and discussion is encouraged.
Intermediate to Advance Fencers in all 3 weapons are invited to participate.
- 7:30-9pm - Open fencing and individual lessons
Contact CFC coaches or the CFC office to reserve lesson time(s).
Note: Those who wish to open fence only may start as early as 6pm.
How Much Does it Cost?
- OPTION I: Walk-in* Fees for Summer Session 2017:
- Group activity + Open fencing = $25
- Individual lesson + Open fencing = $25
- Group activity + Private Lesson + Open fencing = $50
OPTION II: Save with the CFC Summer Session Punch Card:
- At $200 for a ten-punch card, you can save 20% vs. our walk-in fees.
- Group activity + open fencing = 1 punch
- Individual lesson + Open fencing = 1 punch
- Group activity + Private Lesson + Open fencing = 2 punches
- The card can be purchased at Concord Fencing Club, or online.
OPTION III: Early Bird Special: Purchase a 2017-2018 Season Membership, and fence all Summer for free!
Full Season Membership (10 months: September - June): $500
CFC's 'Early Bird Special' 2017 Summer Pass includes:
- Save $100 vs. the standard monthly membership plan
- Receive a free 2017 Summer Pass as a gift
A regular season membership can be purchased at CFC, or online.
- Group activities for 7.5 weeks (15 evenings)
- Open Fencing for 7.5 weeks (15 evenings)
What if I Already Have an Open Fencing or Individual Lesson Card?
Can I use those instead?
- Yes, but we encourage you to purchase a Summer Session card. This saves you money, and helps us to keep those air conditioners running!
- Using the regular season Open Fencing punchcards:
- Group activity + Open fencing = 2 punches
- Open fencing only = 1 punch
- (Individual Lesson Punchcards will be honored as-usual)
*Instructions for Guest Fencers:
- Current USFA membership is required for all participants. Full protective gear is required, including athletic cups for gentlemen. Gear rental is available if needed.